Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Singapore Day 4

Welcome to Singapore Zoo

you can take bus from Ang Mo Kio station.

If you the "zoo" person. Singapore does provide variety of animals to see. Do come early as they have schedule performance from time to time.

Their feeding time is mostly at 2.30pm. All the animal having lunch at 2.30pm. So you have to choose which animal you like to see most.......

Those aquarium animal can be seen in such close distance. Not like taiwan, cheated me.
I can even see their penguin near and clear.

White tiger sun bathing.

As usual, asian country is HOT....damn hot weather. I didn't even bother to see the rest of the animal

So we went on the tram to hide from the hot blazing sun. It cost us $5 per person with unlimited ride as long as you keep the receipt.

awwhhhh, finally....no more walking......no more blazing sun.......and cooling wind

The elephant show start around 4pm.....quite funny and nice to watch if you ask me.
But be sure to come early to get good seat. We came late but still manage to squeeze in to watch the elephants.

I can't remember what this call.........They kinda show you some animals...and teach you about the importance of preserving mother earth

And lastly is the Splash show........

Don't get to near, as they will splash the front viewer............


Also, be sure to bring enough drinking water. this zoo does not provide drinking water.
they sell $2 at 1 bottler of 500 ml.
I got too hot and bought myself a $5 ice cream. The most expensive ice cream I ate.
I told myself "I'm will not hesitate to buy Magnum anymore when i'm back in Miri"

No comments: