Sunday, November 27, 2011

19.10.2011 Taiwan part 1

Time pass so fast.

Time to say goodbye and return to Taipei

Notice that the owner decor with cute little bear.
If it's in M'sia, all will be gone by the next day

Tasty breakfast before we go on the road once more

While on our way back to Taipei, we gonna stop by few tourist place
like this place....too sad that Taiwan people only start their business around 10am - 11am

Many shop aint open yet.
But we do found a shop selling yummy ice cream + bun

(elevator inside a temple)
Being on the road, one thing you afraid the most is getting sick.

Especially having a bad tummy

Sigh~~ of all the day, I got a bad tummy today. But afraid not, I found toilet here.
Temple with elevator. I think Taiwan is famous of their Ma Ju temple.

While Tom & Pooh happily choosing flavour.... I can only watch and envy

Sigh~~ but I'm still grateful for only having slight tummy issue. Not some fever or lao sai

saw interesting writing...can't find this in dictionary. I can't remember what the lady said to Pooh. I think it's related to business and btw god with people relationship

Some how, i felt like i'm back in Melaka old street

Interesting sticker....they both like small cute thing.
Me...I love cloth only~~

See the ring I wearing...it's FOC from a nice lady selling accessories.
(yeah...thanks to you Tom....if i don't mention you, sure u bei song me)
Tom bought a lot of accessories from her and then I saw the lady wearing the ring, so I asked
"Do you have that?"
The lady said "Oh, I'm don't, it's personal"
I guess I shown her my very very disappointed face and then Tom said
"can you give us for FREE?"
The nice lady said "If you don't mind, take it"
wa~~~~happy rite

Anyway, back to old street, Tom bought this to put in his car.
And he 'force' Pooh to wear through out the day


After the old street, we heading toward "Tan Shui"
Saw this shop on the way and stop by to see their pets.......
damn cute and their shop is so clean and full with fresh air unlike M'sia pet shop, the smell is....well very mixture

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Which part of Taiwan is this? :)

woei said...

I think still in Tai Zhong, we're on our way back to Taipei :)