Monday, November 28, 2011

19.10.2011 Taiwan part 2

We are now at Tan Shui Lao Jie

Noon time, hot but not as hot as M'sia

gg....not telling you what I bought

Pooh didn't bought this

To buy or not to buy.
Honestly, we didn't buy much of fried food in Taiwan. Cause I scare I'll get sick, donno bout them, guess they too don like fried food

Students drawing under a hot sunny days. I solute them for able to stand the heat.
It's not hot but man~~~ it's direct sun light....zzzz

Waiting for Large Fried Chicken

Me waiting at a more shaded place. I dislike hot day @@"

Interesting shop at Tan Shui.
Entrance fee TWD 207

He rogol and kill the man....


Interesting happen, a lady walk to us and ask
"mei mei, can I take of picture of you" (indicating pooh)
of cause we said ok. After a while, we saw this di di...my turn to ask
"di di, can we take a pictuer of you?"
hahahah...the boy was shock that I walk up to him....

No comments: