Saturday, November 26, 2011

18.10.2011 Taiwan part 6

The night niew of Feng Jia Tai Zhong

It's walking distance from where we stay

Tom and I were very excited to try the smelly taufu.

Look at our expression, guess, we were wrong
It's damn smelly....really like 'longkang' smell.
The smell is like....seriously stuck in my mind for days

Nothing special...it's just like normal fried taufu except that it smell like shit.
Tom doesn't fancy it either.

I'm sad very sad that i couldn't get my hand on taiwan shoe.
Their quality is very soft and comfy not to mention the price is reasonable

Cutie playing with cuties....

It's around 9pm now, I'm all excited about shopping but Tom want to get back to finish the food we bought. But it's not much, so stop by a store to buy 'ma la mee'

We're super tired when we reach back


Tom promise to bring me out for second round shopping. It's almost 12am now....
Better get dress fast before the night market close up

No comments: