Sunday, March 31, 2013

Yang Ming Shan

We took the bus from Jian Tan station to Yang Ming Shan. To be honest, I'm half confidence and half unsure where we should stop. But it seem like there's a lot of uncles and aunties in their sport attire and walking stick sitting in the same bus with us.

By the time we reach here is about 8am and the wind is wosshing..... causing chill down my spine.

It is REALLY cold!!!

I don't understand the map at all

there's bus heading upward

We don't really know which way to go so instead we just sit down and have a good hot breakfast before heading to unknown destination. 

 竹笋 (Bamboo shoots), 芋头 (taro) , 番薯  (Sweet potato)
My mom love the bamboo shoots, she say it's so fresh and crunchy.
I love the sweet potato more, it's just so soft and fluffy and sweet

Too bad I didn't get a good shot of the sweet potato.

We only know that Taiwan is promoting flower season here but I didn't see any flowers. So we just went along with the crowd to see what is in front.

No comments: