Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tai Zhong Sogo

 I remember one of my colleague said that her parent shop a lot in Taiwan's department stores. I never been to one on my last visit. So this time, here I am. TaiZhong Sogo. My mom bought high pressure cooker.
Yes, you read correctly.......HIGH PRESSURE COOKER.

The main reason I wanna come to Sogo is because I've google one of the shoe shop located just beside Sogo。

 台中市中美街467号
ah~~~ I'm in shoe heaven.........
one pair = NT$ 350
two pair= NT$ (I forgot)
three pair = NT$ 1000
and yes, I bought 3 pairs of shoe......

A map I found. In future, must come again~~ I wanna shop for SHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night fall, and it's time to hit the night market.

2 comments:

-JoJo- said...

You looked like homesless guy in the last pic.

woei said...

=.=" homeless? i wear so fashion