Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Food in Tai Zhong

It's so amazing watching Taiwan people actually bringing their dogs to the night market. It wont bark or look at other people with food. It only stare at it's owner......
Pretty dog.

Chicken roll ......I like. I couldn't finish it at first day, cause I ate too much. So I left it on the table and ate it the next day. It still taste superb.

I think this is Thailand big prawn. Didn't try cause not really into seafood. Not cheap too.


That long queue is waiting for 'salt water chicken' 盐水鸡. I didn't queue up. It look quite normal to me. Cut chicken to small piece, mix with vege, mix with something else and that's it.

'My Love' store.

I love Taiwan noddle.

Actually it's nothing special. You go to the store and pick the food you like and the lady will cook it for you.

In other word, instant noodle.


My instant noodle cost me NT$115. Expensive maggie mee but I just love it.

Smelly tofu. Last time try it, don't like it at all.
This time, at this store, it didn't smell that bad at all.

Crispy but still tasteless to my taste bud. I tasted better tofu.

No comments: