Monday, March 11, 2013

台湾逢甲

Once again, I travel to Taiwan. This time with my parent. 

I'm taking the so call Taiwan bullet train 高铁. It only took half the time compare to bus. Of cause the price is double compare to using the bus.

NT$540 one way. Check the price before you proceed with the payment. Ask the counter guy/girl properly. Else you end up paying higher price. They had this reserved seat or free sitting ticket. Next time I'm so gonna get free sitting if it's cheaper.  

Familiar place. 逢甲花园
台中西屯区西安街132号
They don't have signboard. Kinda hard to find for first timer. 

You can find all sorts of food here since it's located just few minutes away from the University.

Rice

Noodle......
it's all so delicious. My dad loving it.

And after having our brunch.....we walk a round and stumble to the most famous Taiwan Feng Jia University. I'm so envy that they had 7-11 in their campus. I wish Malaysia 7-11 is as awesome as them.

Side view of the campus

Back side view

No comments: