Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Singapore Day 1

This is my first time stepping into Singapore. The land of harbor.
Well...not exactly first time. I been here when I was 3 years old. How can I remember?

I bet back then people don't have to queue up and waited for more then half an hour at the Immigration pit stop

Thank goodness I got my Iphone with me. But please take note that I can't use Wifi....
My phone detected free public wifi in the airport but somehow it didn't work.
Good luck to you for accessing the free wifi.

After the immigration there's a long way to go before we can exit from the airport.

Singapore airport is soooooo big. I'm all tired from the walking around already

snap here and there. look see look see and we still inside of the airport


Finally we reach the MRT. Time to go to Bugis to unload our luggage

No comments: