Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine

I was called to come into office on a good Saturday morning. I got bored so I msg Winnie and ask her about the cheese cake recipe she gave me the other day. After a short chit chat she ask if I wanted her to buy all the ingredient?

So...I just say yes and went to Tom's house to start making the cheese cake
I got greedy and start to throw in portion of 3 cakes.
Do I look like teacher here? Winnie also kin teo seeing my throw so much thing in one go.

I tell you, it was the stupidest idea to throw in so much in one go.

End up, I have to borrow Winnie's bigger pot to stir the ingredient.
and the most horrible thing is, I need their help to finish up the cake. It's very very tiring.
I've been holding the stirring machine for...i donno how long, it make my arm go numb.
Winnie is and always so nice to exchange with me.

See the white white thing at the side...that's the milk i pour in and the cheese & butter can't melt into it. So...end up, I need to separate the milk out.
Long story.....
3 people making a big cake on a hot sunny Saturday.

the top one is Winnie's cake. Very lemon......
the bottom one is 1/3 of mine......taste too icing & buttery.
to my surprise my mom didn't complain why I got so greedy.

Next day morning, I woke up and look at the clock...10++am
"xiao gu gu, why don't you wake up and have yourself a nice breakfast?" my nephew come into the room and run off again after telling me that.
Well...having the 1st day of period does make me extremely lazy and grumpy. I drag my ass off my bed and guess you will be shock if i told you that I gone crazy, I throw away the 2/3 of the cake into the rubbish bin.
And again to my surprise my mom didn't scold me either.

I went to the nearest supermarket and get myself the ingredient once again.

This time, I try it slow and steady.....


no greedy no giving people troublesome work.

Don't ask me how much have I spend. I just want to thank Tom and Winnie for helping me.
Thanks to my mom by not scolding me.
How's the result? Well....I can only say this time, it turn out to be more satisfy.

If you ask me is it worth the money? the time? and the effort?
I don't know. Guess I'm a stupid girl who is in love and surrounded by loved one.

2 comments:

Esther G said...

i just couldn't agree more on the last sentence of ur post. u are being loved and u're loving back. that's crazy isn't it? :D <3

woei said...

yeap