Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Short Trip

Got an invitation from an old friend to attend his wedding dinner at Melaka.
Thank's for the early inform, and glad that I manage to book cheap ticket.

The most unexpected outcome is that I manage to meet up with Robert.
My second time to went for 3D movie in KL. nothing special....the glasses all foggy and blur...zzz.
and then went down to Bintang area.

guess...what is this? I myself donno. some promo on 018 number. Since they offer free photo session, might as well just snap with him.

According to Bert "I won't do such idiot thing to queue up". Guess what, I drag him along to queue up with me.....muahaha....

Consider less crowd.....It only took us few minutes standing.

It's like waiting to go up a fun ride in Genting........

Except that this is not a fun ride, and nothing exciting but to shop........

so many people....scary.
spotted....idiot? hahaha.....nvm la Bert, once in a lifetime.
Uniqlo......nothing special. pricy too.

a good place for camwhore tough.

Spot this along the way at Pavilion. Preparing for Christmas i guess.

After that we went for a dinner at The Ship, recommend by Esther.
Food wise, not bad la. Just any other ordinary western food. Environment wise, they really decorate it like a interior ship. Price wise, expensive, but enough for 2 person.


The group of old friends back in Uni.

-to be continue-

No comments: