Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Short Trip - end

Went to stay with SuHan.
So sorry have to bug her every time like that. LOL, but she don't mind anyway.

and went to set up my hair.... actually I just wanted to get my hair wash and blow.
But it cost the same as set hair. Might as well just go for setting aye....

变身完毕

there are many pic posted up in my FB....
I'm so happy to meet up with everyone once again.
It just felt like we just got separate yesterday. Everyone change physically but mentally still the same as old days.
Keat Eu is just as sarcastic as ever.
SuHan is just so funny as usual.
Mini is pretty as ever
Hock Lee is in his channel just like back in the old day
KaiLi as slim as the 1st day back in Uni
I'm ...well, shame on me....fat jor.....LOL
The dinner end around 10pm+, we went for a second round of yam cha till 1am.
Everyone was so sleepy and tired....guess we aren't the owls like we're used too be. sad....how time pass.
Our gathering end today.

Next day morning, before depart to KL, suhan bring us for bfast. She bought us this....Nasi pulut udang. Look scary? but it is delicious.....Melaka food is always one of the must try in M'sia.


ar....Baba Laksa......how i miss it....baba laksa in the early morning.....syok~~~~

-end-

1 comment:

~* *··§îlvêr±€ryst壴¯`* * ~ said...

"Keat Eu is just as sarcastic as ever."

LOL~~~ shud ask him see this XD