Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just the way you are



I guess probably by now everyone have heard Bruno's - Just the way you are.
The minute i heard this song and it's lyric, i directly fall in love with it.
It remind me of my pass story.
someone actually see the beauty in me. Although till now i still doubt bout his judgement, i still wondering whether he meant it or just joking but I'm still thankful for his encouraging words.
He is a person that you thought he would go for the model type look of girl.
But no, instead he saw something in me that I didn't. From that day onward, I know that I'm beauty JUST THE WAY I AM.

1 comment:

Esther G said...

her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining; her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying; she so beautiful and i tell her every day.

:)

when i see ur face, there's not a thing that i would change, coz' you're amazing just the way you are. then when you smile, a whole world stops and stares for awhile coz girl, you're amazing just the way you are