Friday, October 22, 2010

Piano

I guess everyone have hobby....maybe dreams....
My dreams is to wear a silk black dress and then sit in front of a baby grand piano and start to play a nice classical piece in front of a small crowd.

I like playing the pieces...it's hard for the first time...I actually have to "force" myself to sit in front of my piano to play. But as they say "practice make better".
As I start to notice day by day, the notes actually does sound like a song. I will get all excited and the fingers will play on it's own, as if they are dancing on behalf of my body. And believe it or not, it felt as if that my brain isn't controlling them anymore. They just move on their own along with the rhythm.

I'm not saying i'm an expert or a good pianist. I'm just enjoying what i do. Especially when i practice with my teacher, the harmonic sound that we make, the improvement that i've showed to her. In that particular moment, I actually let go of everything and ENJOY. yes, ENJOY is the word.



do enjoy in what you do...even though it's tough. One day you will see the result ^^

2 comments:

Esther G said...

i wish i'm as coordinated as you. my fingers, they're just too stubborn :P i don't know what i'm good at. can anyone actually be in good reading? i wonder :P

woei said...

of coz. i'm bad at reading. lol