Sunday, October 24, 2010

$$$

Girls.... are high maintainence creature. agree?
Cloth, face, body........ everything involve money.
It's the time of the year again.

Actually i die die want to tahan until December baru go for hair re bonding.
But when i look at the picture I took the other day........
arg~~~

I seriously need to make an appointment.
And worse part is, I'm having diarrhea the night before and morning just before I went for my appointment. zzz.
What a day aye~~


goodbye RM200.....
spent 4hour sitting at the saloon.
and the result....satisfactory
I had a good trainee doing my hair this year...
look for a guy to do your hair....it's advisable. Coz they have more stamina then girl.

oh well... Hello straight silky hair....and headache.....

1 comment:

Esther G said...

haha. welcome headache :D i dont know how it felt like because i never had rebonding before but sitting for hours and hours, i am sure that's terrible LOL