Friday, February 22, 2008

Nail art

Presenting......my nails........

The wonders of PS (not play station...but photoshop) As u can see, the image on the right is darker. If i on my hp flash, it will get even worse...coz 闪光. So...PS is here to save the day!!! ^.*


NO~~ this is not my own nail...but i wish i can present this to you. drol* nice ho~~


What so special about nail art...u ask me? Nth special...it's just another ART...Aren't the pokka dot look cute? kawaii desu nei~ next time i will try this kind...wait till my nails is longer...hope it wont break -_-"


Doing nail art need passion, need determination, need creation..........

Above all~~ Money~ *bo lui, bo nail lo~*


One color...extimate la...RM5 per botal... -_-" 本小姐不是没钱,是不够钱.

p/s: jojo....u still owe me something ho~

No comments: