Monday, February 11, 2008

My CNY 2008

How's everyone's CNY?
Mine? well...house deco is not my job, house cleaning is not my job....basically my job is to sit and wait for the CNY to come. hehehe

福从天降


Don't forget to put up lights for more deco~~ gosh~all the houses "pia" to see who got the most light. every houses in my area gantung this kind of similar lights.
bling bling.....


除夕夜。。this is like 3/4 of my family dinner...more at the back but i lazy to take liao...too busy with something...hehehe..mmm...yummy


过年前所要做的事情。打扮 leng leng~~~


I wear this kind of nail style to work~~ geng lei~~

Not forgetting to invite the lion to our house~~~ hehehehe
kawaii nei~~


Seriously...my skill of camwhole is getting better.....see angle 1
chubby chubby de face.

angle 2~~~ slim chin~ can cheat a lot of guys out there~~ muahahahahah


Who is younger NOW~~~ huh!!! tell me!!!!


Joanne tired look~~ kesian her...lol. we been out whole day bai nian-ing


if you wondering who is Mr.R...nei~~ not the white t-shirt. tat is Mr.K.....



with the offshore offshore guys~~~


hmm........now, that is what i call GAY~


-_-"


Leng lui Jenny, me and handsome boy
he said "又老一岁了, 又单身多一年了, sob sob"
lol~~~

Last but not least a group photo!!! cheerss
now i'm damn tired, go to office also no mood to work!
-Updated-
Na~~~ Hydey~~ Good Enough? if not, send ur own camwhore pic to me la....

No comments: