Sunday, November 4, 2007

Stupidity

Sometimes we did something we shouldn't have.
Something that will hurt someone in return...even ourselve.
Somehow i'm lucky to have met a friend who are there to hear it out

"i wan to put it all behind me now. i wish to run away. i wish to cry as loud as i can. i wish to explode my bitterness. i wish you were here. i know somehow you will forgive my stupidity. i know you will hold me and support me."
that's is what i said to my fren.

"i will not forgive you. cause you did nothing wrong. what is the point of forgive if there is nothing. Don't worry. i'll always support you and beside you when you need me"

that is what my fren reply.

It's like god have send an angel to watch over me. Not just this one........but a few. A few Angels out there who can't be by my side but still willing to listen to my stupidity and teach me of my own mistake and advise me to not make the same mistake....

No comments: