Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Imagination

When i first open my mail......i look at this new toyota design..
my mind was like "......................" hmm....the design doesn't really attract my attention

but as i look on~~
ok~~ the inside look nice to me


Wow~~ now that really is a lot of space........
my mind instantly thought of ....... (what do u think i'm thinking lei?ehehe)

the back also very....SPACE-cyyyyyy wor....

It's not the luggage draw my attention...it's that middle thing where u can put ur water, that one attract my attention....u see,
if u were on a road trip, suddenly u are hungry,
u stop at Mc-D, order a set meal with large coke...
u cant finish it so u bring it to the car....
hmm...where sud u put ur drink so it wont spill lei?
nei~~ the thingy at the middle lo~~~

and last but not least~~
a nice view on the car top~~
u bring ur love one out on a open place...
it's a nice sunny day with cold brezze~~~
u open up the top roof, lay there staring at the sky quietly with ur love one
wa~~~~~i can only say one word~~~~~
~~~~~~~~NICE~~~~~~~~~

No comments: