Saturday, November 10, 2007

Random Picture


The other day, i pull Mr.Dickson here to help me to chose my glasses with me...
End up, i'm very very please with the choice~~~ hehehe.........
That day while waiting for the tauke to make the glasses....he bring me to eat this half price cake. Don't get the wrong idea....it's not left over~ it's hotel cake~ very nice o.......


See...i dont even get to take a pic, we already take a bite here and there~~~
drool~~~~~~~~`


Some people say, we eat to live!
Some people don't think so....we live to eat!!!!


This is my drink~~~ Roses in love....or something like tat la........the red colour pretty or not?


This is Ocean blue? or something something BLUE la~~~ i forgot what the name is...

And strawberry milk shake~~~~ fattening yet delicous


chicken wing at Halo cafe cost round RM20.00.
u can say me mad.......but that night is Mr. Tan cia lo~~ hahaha. so, i have no complain

Enjoy life~~~

No comments: