Sunday, June 9, 2013

Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort, Miri

Since the room isn't ready yet, we took a walk around the resort. More like forest.

Only saw Monkeys and

Deer near the pathway.

 We walk 600m to reach here and I'm already sweating non stop
How I wish I can just jump in. I'm sure the water is cool and refreshing. But safety first.
We were the only two people here so better just have a look and turn back to check in.
I didn't manage to take a pic of our room. I'm quite satisfied with it. Two queen size bed.
However they only provided basic needs for customer. You need to bring your own hair dryer and shampoo (else, you can pay to rent it)

After check in, we head straight to the water park.
It's not big but it was ok. After all, this is Miri. Can't expect Sunway to open here.

Both of us climb this water slide for like infinite times

No comments: