Monday, June 10, 2013

Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort, Miri

Here's another less extreme slide. The red one isn't recommended for adult because the momentum  isn't enough for us to slide down. I got stuck in the middle and had to push my way down.

 The kids playground

 Yeah, I did climb it around 5pm where the crowd was lesser.
It was fun but it's at your own risk. They don't have enough personnel to take care of safety. The kids are crazy on the slides. I don't want to elaborate much. It's just insane. I just don't know why their parent would allowed such behaviour.

We went back to our hotel around 6 and took our buffet dinner which was so so.

Watching sunset from the window seat. Many has chosen to eat at the balcony but I'm afraid of big mosquito even I have sprayed the repellent.
Serious, the mosquito is like 1cm big. you know how big is an one CM?

No comments: