Saturday, June 8, 2013

Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort, Miri

It's Gawai Holiday in Sarawak. Which fall on Saturday and Sunday, whereby it was replace on Monday and Tuesday. Lucky. 
So I went for a short holiday in Miri where Digi is not able to follow me. Digi you sucks~~~

At first I've made my booking through Booking.com but somehow I've chosen 1 person package. Thank god a nice sales personnel from Borneo call me up and clear things up. End up I just cancel from Booking.com and directly deal with the nice lady from sales.

It was a 2 days 1 night stay with Half Board Standard Engkabang Room Stay in package with 6 activities (Trailer & Boat ride, Swimming pool & water park, Boating, Nature Walk, Swimming at waterfall & ball gamews at Hall)
Total cost RM 285.40 nett

Check in at 2pm.

We took off at around 11am, arrive around 12. Due to some road condition, I can only drive 10-20 km/h. My poor Nissan.

No comments: