Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Penang Trip 12

I have to be honest to myself. I kinda miss Penang's food. LOL

This was one of the stall my friend bring me to visit. Butterworth side. According to my friend, they don't open daily. They only open when they "hua he" feel like it. Kinda like Malay style. Open one day close one day.

So it's lucky that when we arrive, they're open. I present to you, Butterworth asam pedas magie mee.

By looking at the picture is enough to make me drool once more. The ingredient inside is simple. But the soup is damn "kick". One hand holding the chopstick, one hand holding the tissue to wipe my snivel. You won't regret trying it but it's not for the 'faint tongue'. My bf can't take it so I have to eat it slowly end up give up and ask my friend to help me to finish just that one bowl. He ONLY sweated. Not like me, if people saw me, they'll think I got bully by two guys.

Anyway, after bombarded my tongue. We went to sight seeing at one of the temple call 斗母宫. It was the festival of 九王爷, where all the believer choose to be vegetarian for a period of time to pay tribute to their god

No comments: