Thursday, January 17, 2013

Glee - Stayin alive



Been watching Glee every night. I'm addicted to the crap of American drama.
Today the disco theme just make me wanna move my finger left and right, top and down. move the hips and shake the body.
Guess disco isn't too sucks at all. And I love the 60's pant. I miss the 喇叭裤. I wore them once. Maybe the fashion will be back soon.
Anyway, season 3 talking about them finding their dreams and follow it before graduation day.
I've forgotten what's mine.
All I know is....the below picture is a reality to most of the students

I too have a chain of debt with me till old......unless I buy toto and win jackpot.

2 comments:

-JoJo- said...

First Step: Buy Toto
Second Step: Win ToTo

I repeat first step every week.

woei said...

when will u move to second step?