Monday, January 7, 2013

OSEA 2012

 The view outside of my room. Singapore really embrace the theme of "Go Green"

 My room...it's messy but I'm staying all by myself......so who give a damn

 One of the lovely show girl in the exhibition

Didn't took much of photos cause I keep carrying goodies bags and it's heavy.......

Big and small booth for supplier all over the world. Actually it's an eye opener for me. I saw such a big difference between western and Asian country. Western work with a smile and enjoying the time with you while Asian keep a very serious and 'un-friendly' attitude if you are not interested in their business. 

Anyway, after the visit, one of our supplier bring us to one of the famous Chicken Rice store in Singapore. The chicken rice was delicious, but you can also order other type of famous dishes. Like this crab. Black pepper.

and sweet & sour crab.......it's delicious. But too bad I had sore throat.

No comments: