Monday, September 3, 2012

D'Rafflesia

 Permy area is blooming. Thus I come to try out this new desert shop located at the side of the high way.

 Not many people know about it cause as you can see, the area is quite deserted. However, when I arrive at the shop, to my surprise the business is quite good. Many people come and go. I think half of it are Bruneian.

Since half of their customer are Bruneian, the price of their beverage is quite expensive too.

 For me, the 1st spoon to the mouth gave me a sensation of sweetness to the taste bud. The aroma was so so, I can smell the passion fruit from time to time.

 But it was too cold for me to finish all of it. By the time I reach half way, my tongue got frozen or so I think. hahaha. I can't feel any more of the texture.

 So I continue with the second dish. Rojak.

 Portion is little but the sauce isn't too bad. There are many other shops in town offer better portion with reasonable price.

Overall, it isn't too bad here. Hope their business would last long.

No comments: