Saturday, September 22, 2012

allergy

Last last week, I went to Lutong to try out the rojak that been posted in 吃在美里 fb.

This stall ABC only cost RM1.50 but mind you, all the thing in there are from tin cans. It's not exactly the fresh pineapple etc.

This plate of taufu sotong cost us RM8. The sauce is very very thick....so thick that I felt like eating a try taufu. However the sotong was quite ok.

And the next day, I got an allergy!!! I don't have allergy in my whole life, so at the first day my mom thought it was cause by overheat in the body and tell me that there are no medication for it and the only solution is to wait for it to pass away. Damn it, it was the worst night of my life. I thought I can sleep through it but.....10pm....12am....2am.....4am.....5am....finally I got an hour of sleep before I woke up to get ready for work. It die down a little but still.....my body itch all over.
After work, I bei tahan, went to pharmacy and ask for medication.
The pharmacist said it may be cause by dust or food.

So I'm guessing it was the rojak. What else can cause such serious itchiness. So be prepare if you wanna try out Lutong rojak.  

No comments: