Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Terminal

A new hang out for Mirian. The pooh (my fren) mention to me sometimes back. The Terminal a new place to sing k. clean and no smoke smell she said.

so, finally here i am with my colleagues.....trying out the new hang out.

it's located at center point just behind St. Co GCM. Beside Suncity.

It's been a while since I last went for a singing session. I'm amazed with the new improvement or i'm just being 'sakai'

anyway, when i first step it to the room. It had a faint smell of cigarettes left over.
But after a while, the aircon seem to suck it away.


interial design is very cosy.
and most importantly, their toilet is VERY clean. *thumbs up*

Price ...you asked?
Cost us RM18 per head + 2 cans of soda, from 12noon to 7pm. But I'm just too tired and surrender at 4.30++ pm.

you can visit their facebook for more infor

No comments: