Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eastwood LakeView Cafe

Never knew eastwood provide such 'affordable' cafe. Thanks to David for bringing me here.
Actually we just meet up for lunch with my other colleagues. Since it's damn hot at 12noon, here we are at eastwood.

I'm not saying their price is cheap....

They do have very pricey meal.

It's some what once in a blue mood affordable for middle income people like me.

Have to say, I quite loving the environment. Service kinda slow though. But overall, it's just nice.

and the food is superb.

You eat for what you payed.


not like some hotel that own many stars and yet their food is such a disappointment.
There were 4 of us and the bill cost around rm50++. so basically a person spend RM10++

Do you think it's affordable to you once in a blue moon?

No comments: