Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ezy & Rivian's big day

Pictures in random order

This is the second time I'm invited to become a Ji Mui. The theme is Ji Mui to wear Red while the Brother to wear White.

I woke up at 4.30am that day. Need to arrive Bride's place at 6am to prepare the Challenges for the Brothers. Basically everything is well prepared and now is to fill up our tummy with Rivian's Mum Bak Zhang from Marudi.

While waiting for the Groom to arrive, camwhore with Hiromi.

Colleague side of Ji Mui.
Who said Ji Mui must be of girls. See that two guys beside the groom, they are one of the Ji Mui too.


Guess that red is the most sharp color for a wedding day

Guess in my future wedding, I would go for full red too ^^
hahahaha

2 comments:

Esther G said...

me want be ur ji mui too :P haha dont forget to invite me oh. i'll make sure to book my flight early :D

woei said...

hahaha. don worry. u definitely cannot run away.