Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Office b'day

It’s windy and cold in the morning
6.05am my handphone alarm ring.....
the first think i think to myself "arg....why didn't i apply 1 day leave today!"
I force my body to get up from the comfort zone...
Funny how I feel today. I know it’s my bday, I sud be happy & in high spirits.
But no…I’m not. I feel nothing. The paper work is heavy as usual….
I stamp the ‘receive’ date chop…I tell myself ”yes yes…it’s 30 aug…it’s just another normal day woei, do your job and be quick before your boss xxx you”

tick tock tick tock….
When the clock strike 3pm…two of my colleagues come to my work station and pull me to the next door shop not telling me why….When I reach there “ww, choose what ice cream flavour you want, boss cia”
Wow~~ that’s something. My boss cia all of our department people eat ice cream to celebrate my bday….
"12 scoop of ice cream please" we giggle as the waiter eyes go big o.O
Ice Cream cheer me 100%..... i can't stop smiling in my heart...."yes today is indeed my birthday"

i thought that's was it....a day job going to end in peace....
but no....
"HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU....HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU"
my lovely clerk and other colleagues sing and holding my present walking slowly towards me.....



^^ thanks to my lovely colleague

*to be continue*

No comments: