Sunday, August 15, 2010

Breakfast

First of all, i need to thank my good old fren Winnie...for becoming my ah mat...She become my driver and cia me sweets some more. ehehe

So here I am, after hours of delay & waiting.
Breakfast at Axian Dim Sum...

It was Friday moring around 10am++...so no worries of getting a place to sit


in fact...there wasn't much customer today.....


one thing i discover is that Axian's shop very particular in hygiene.
i can't say the shop is 100% clean....coz i don't feel clean at all.....


you see the table....the waiter lap with....well wet cloth just like any other kopitiam....
the dim sum is just ...so so only la......nothing to die for......


But i like this one....very juicy....


well....let u judge yourself on the shop hygiene la


Axian...you always like to give rate on ppl's shop....now i rate your shop
Hygiene: 3/5
Food: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5 (i ask for more mayonnaise...your waiter only give a little bit)
Price: 2.5/5

No comments: