Monday, August 16, 2010

Last Day

So sad that today is the last day of my vacation.....
My plan is to shop till drop at MidValley....


But before start shopping, we need to have energy...so here we are trying SUBWAY's customize bread.


you pick what kind of bread you want, what ingredient you wanna put inside


and walah~~~ your own healthy sandwich ...


But a sharing a bread isn't full enough, so we stop by the food court area for more food....
and I will never forget this shop....coz they make my holiday end with suffer....
let's continue intro the food i ate.


there are many stores around....this is one of the so call Taiwan mee sua customize to M'sian taste...can you see the belacan at the side? The mee is good, but the gravy is just too "kao"
i give it 2/5.


and Shi Ling's fried chicken....very crispy. Make you feel like you really eating in Taiwan....
i give it 4/5.


I hate this "Dou Jiang". sob sob... got food poisoned before i manage to shop for my thing.
end up, keep vomiting and lao sai.....
What a way to end my vacation aye~~~
nevertheless , i'm still very happy for my holiday ......lol

No comments: