Sunday, July 4, 2010

Vibration

I felt a bit sickness coming up. So after pakto-ing, he sent me home a bit early and asked
"so u still going to drive up to permy tonite?"
"ya" i just nodded, didn't say much coz of my sore throat and headache.
after seeing he left, i packed up my stuff & drive up.
he was right...it's dangerous driving while i feeling sleepy. LOL. the road was so dark that i was driving half awake or should i say half asleep.
I have this rule for him...he have to sms me everytime i reach home.
But since he already sent me home at balai, i didn't expect him to sms me when i reach permy.
it was already 1++ am, i just lay down on my big soft bed thinking that he must be fast asleep....when my phone vibrate in silent mode.....
"baby...u at permy liao"
i thought i was dreaming.....
"ya...*talk talk*...good nite o" i answer with my sleepy tone...and had a sound and dreamless sleep.

next morning, my phone vibrate again~~
my eyes was still close when my hand automaticly reach out to took my phone....
i thought to myself...it can't be S, coz she suppose to be OT-ing now....
who might be looking for me at this hour ......it's freaking 8am++
"morning woei! guess what happened yesterday?"
donno why...it sounded so bubbly and the image of her jumping up n down with the "can't wait to tell u" look on her face pop up.....
i open one of my eye, n started pressing on my keypad
"he confess?"
and sent.....a few minutes later....."vibrate" ..... and i was right!!!!!!
laying on my bed....listening to my phone vibrating away......
one sms after another.....sharing her happiness.....
I felt happy for her too......
such a nice VIBRATION!!!! LOL

Are you having a good day too?

No comments: