Friday, December 11, 2009

White X'mas in Office

Have you spotted me in the group photo?
hehehe
Our department had held a simple lunch celebration for Christmas and everyone are to contribute a gift worth of RM10 to be exchange.


See....all the gift have been place under the tree...awaiting to be taken by it's future owner


around 10am.... Fang Fang from other branch drop by....
so 三位美女 take photo with the Lucky X'mas tree~~~


12pm, Everyone is here and before we start our feast, group photo!
Photographer of the day... does he look like the sand man? LOL


I'm still able to camwhore with all the commotion at the back


Wonder what's the commotion? Why everyone gathered at the back?


This......the attraction of the day.....


Ma Baker Christmas Cake. Isn't it adorable?


and Very delicious too......yummy*


again...三位美女.....


and my beloved colleague just won't let us alone....they 'nge nge' want to squeeze in.


After taken our food.....it's time to open our gift.
One of the exchange gift taken by This lucky guy.....they say Curiosity kill the cat.....


Izzit? i don't think so....it's a box full of stuff!!!


well......my turn to open my gift........
*Tom & Ame...can you spot the gift u gave me?* ehehehe


Tada......the exchange gift i got from my colleague. ^^

Merry Christmas people.

No comments: