Monday, December 7, 2009

Visit

This time it's Jojo's turn to come visit Miri.
So here we are at Empire


The big big mirror enough for us to camwhore
That's Ame with her new pink phone.....
She nge nge don't want to use my 8.1 mega pixel de la~~ :P

After sight seeing in Empire...we went to Excapade for lunch. But JoJo and JenJen don't seem very....erm.....like go to heaven when they eat the sushi.....pai seh.....hahaha..so i'll just leave that post out.

Night time....Ame book table for us in I-Lotus

I donno what so special about it.....but .....well~~~


Everyone seem so syok bout it.....so here we are give it a try.


Pretty X'Mas tree....count down to X'mas day


Coconut prawn....can't tell you how big the prawn is......but the size is VERY big


I forgot to snap a good picture of all the food..........all the food make me drool~~~


i keep asking tom "How to show my readers how big is the prawn lei?"
Tom "Aiya, just show the smallest size of the prawn among it"
yeah....so.....this is the smallest size among the prawn we ate.


Thank you Ame + Tom ^^
*shy* Ame treat us again..... >.<
I love everyone.......
bet after Ame read this, she will msn me "u love me bcoz i treat u lei~~~"
kekeke


Like this picture? hehehe~~~

Let's feel the love~~~~~~

No comments: