Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pink

Ok~~ it's a common thing for girls to like 'pink' colour. So am i. But not to an extend where everything have to be PINK. But to decor a pink room, i have to make sure the color of the stuff matches my room.

1st....you probably wondering what is that. It's a pink fur bought by my sis. I'm also wondering the same thing when she gave me that.
"What am i suppose to do with that" i asked.
"To decor your room la!!!" she said.
Maybe she don't have enough $ to buy me a proper one. End up, she just pluck feathers from a chicken and dye it pink.


2nd. A floor mattress. I like this one. White and fluffy~~~


3rd. Also bought by me sis.....i know i know. Don't ask how old i am~~
I didnt chose it ok!!!


What i like most, is when the morning and evening sun light hit my room....


It will illuminate in a nice shade of pink color


"duh~~~ the wall is pink, of coz will illuminate pink"~~~ okok. i get it.
So...next thing is i'm gonna hang some puzzle piece of mine on the wall....

p/s: sorry Dickson for hanging ur clock in such a lousy position. LOL~~~

No comments: