Saturday, April 19, 2008

HP Pavilion


After my Acer Travermate 290 die on me half year ago. i dominate my bro's laptop ever since. He keep telling me to fix my old laptop or got and get a new one.
It's not worth it lo....to fix an old laptop. So....


i go and bought myself a new laptop instead. This time not acer, but HP Pavilion tx2000. Touch screen........


If it wasn't for the pc fair, i think i would have bought myself a dell laptop. But i saw this baby in the fair. Touch screen....and the LCD can rotate 180 degree. At that time, i'm so excited
But after i bought it......hmmm..."ok...touch screen, so? rotate 180 degree, and?"
You know la, the rush of adrenaline........


Ok...forget about the "bad comment". I bet some of you will tell me something. Keep that to yourself. i bought already. what done is done. No refund.
So after i get my hand on this baby, i return home and set it up. And guess what
I donno where is the ON button!!!! LOL. i search on the screen, NOPE. search near the site....NOPE....o~~~ rupa rupa nya in front....hiding.....paiseh~~~


Then this morning, i went to bowling~~ will update that when i'm free. My arm hurt like hell now. So painful. Anyway, Parkson got this newly open MAC shop. OMG~~~i never thought MAC was so pretty!!! You got to see it with your own eyes.....
But of coz the price is very very Pretty too. RM5000++ above if i'm not mistaken.


i'm actually touching MacBook Air!!! I read it on the newspaper, saw it on the net....today i am actually touching one. (ulu girl ma, wat to do) It really is thin, really light.....really NICE~~~ if i got $, i will get tat baby....but it too thin that it really doesn't have anything inside. So not very practical la. Just very fashionable.... *thumbs up*

No comments: