Monday, October 15, 2007

strawberry VS blueberry

Anyone of you like strawberry flavour? blueberry flavour? i met one sweet handsome but stuborn guy who have grown up to be a wise and even more handsome guy who learn along as time passes by. This is his story.

maybe boring so hope all dun mind k! (that's what he said, hehehe)

when i'm young, my mum bought me a strawberry ice cream, strawberry ice cream look pinkie + taste so good... so i totally fall in love wif it

ppl ask me to try blueberry but i refuse + keras kepala + want scold them noob for eating blueberry de...

one day, my fren and i decide to eat ice cream again and we bought different flavour.

as usual i choose strawberry and my fren choose blueberry... my fren ask me help him hold the ice cream bcos his hand is too busy to cary it.

So i look like a freaking greedy fat ass dude wif 2 ice cream. I'm so embarrass bcos many gals look at me...

then once i panic, i ate wrong ice cream so accidently ate the blueberry one..

the moment blueberry melt in my mouth... the feeling is like heaven!

so from tat day onward, i start to listen to other's advise and eat different flavour ice cream

sometimes, people already get use to of their usual habits, which cause us to affraid to explore new things...we always scare that we would loss something...why not think of it as gaining a new things in return? life isn't just about strawberry. There still other flavour to explore...it maybe sweet, it maybe bitter....but hey~~ at least by the end of the day, we could tell ourselve that "i have try and no regrets, cause i know how it taste while other still hasitated for all their life not knowing how good it can be!"

No comments: