Saturday, August 4, 2007

Random Picture

I donno what to post la...My life today is just ordinary....nothing special. Today at work, Yong 'tabao' lunch for me...and this is what we ate....

Guess how much it cost? RM5 for a piece of 'kueh' & it's soup. Cow soup....doens't look tasty here, but in reality....it taste nice and yummy ^^

and

My salad chicken rice...taste quite nice. RM4.50. And while we are having our lunch, a pair of 'ah gua' pass by and smile at him ><" thank goodness he didnt vomit...kekeke....

than at night, do a little bit of shopping with Wee Nee... Gosh, it took me 15 minutes just to make up my mind,JUST to buy this...bloddy full....shinning hair clip.

Look nice aaa? Guys can consider to buy one for ur girl friends... it's not cheap o...this one cost RM25++ but got 50% off, so i buy at round RM12++...that's what keeping me from buying it... (if i dont buy it now, next time no more offer!!! girls ><" )

Finally...a gift to be pass ^^


If only i got more money to spend....... T.T

No comments: