Wednesday, August 15, 2007

我毕业了 2

On the Sunday morning, every graduates are required to arrive at 7.30am. But by the time we rush there, it's already 7.45am. I couldn't find the entrance...than rachelle called saying they'll be closing the door at 8am sharpe. ><" panic panic....finally found the entrance and 随随便便 put on my robe and hat and went into the hall.

phew* settle down and speech speech speech...so went to toilet to adjust my clothing.
waaaaaaaaa toilet is full of peoples..... ><" what to do? Squeeze loooo~~~

Saw Sundary, my first year group mate in Alpha (foundation year) year. hahaha....the first and last day we still be able to sit together. izzit faith or what?

Everyone got the chance to shake her hand.
Graduates started going on stage from 9.20am and ended at 12pm.
On the last phase of the ceremony. We sang our MMU song - Permata Dunia.
I never know it was so touching. I almost cry...well...ALMOST!!! ^^
And yet that most touching moment had been spoiled by the next song~~ Negaraku @@ zzzz....
Sunday said to me "I believe this is the longest time any of the MMU-ian had ever sat in a hall, we didnt even ever sat through the 2 hours lecture"
LOL~~~ very true Sundary, very true.

And it was time to go out of the hall and ....
wa.......sea of people, standing outsite holding flowers, camera...waiting for their children, brother, sister, bf,gf, friends to come out....to congrats them....

i too, was going over to find my family...and when i look up to the sky...it doesn't look good. Dark clouds everywhere....and guess what...after a few minutes pass by, rain started to pour down.

to be continue~~~

No comments: