Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My working days

Ok...so i get a hang of this already....
there are 3 branch of I.T computer in Miri and 1 in Bintulu....
So, i get to move around Boulevard, Parkson & Imperial Mall....
The Big Bos is not in the picture....The small lady bos is the 2nd roll on the left...very skinny...
her age only around 30...That's why she get along with all the workers...i guess ^^

Anyway, everyone i work with are nice to me...The first few weeks were...hmm...sud i say lonely? coz no one will talk to me ba..It sucks when u had no friends around and had to make new ones all over again. Half month had pass by and everyone seem to be more friendly than last time ^^ Some even bring me to movie...Thank goodness for that, because Transformer is a very nice movie....The car is so so damn nice....

This picture is taken at RexBox celebrating the departure of one of the colleague who will be working at Bintulu in the future. He is a very nice, sporting, funny guy...too bad he had been send over to Bintulu.

Miri is a very small...it turn out that one of the colleagua named Ah Tan is Amy's cousin and his mother know my mother...The one sitting at the right corner holding the mic. And when he sing...WALAU A!!! 'CHUN' sia....he can enter the next Malaysian's Idols.......

I met a few customers asking some "difficult" question...well that one i'll just continue next time...lazy to write liao....



p/s: thanks for reading who ever read my blog...kiss kiss

4 comments:

bong_hl said...

Don't forget to give me at least 50% of your first month salary! Pay Back TIME.
From your loving and caring sister.

Unknown said...

that reminds that I actually met you once at my uncle's house (ah tan's dad).. i think we were only in primary school at that time. hmm it was when they moved to the house they currently staying now... does it ring a bell?? :)

woei said...

omg...izzit? lol...i cant remember liao...so long time ago already. hahaha

Annie said...

i like your blog...^^