Tuesday, August 28, 2012

UK funfair

Miri is a very very small place. When it comes to weekend, either I'll stay at home or stay at home.
So...to kill the boredom, went to visit the UK funfair located at the Boulevard empty car park space. 

The entrance fee is only RM2. So you can guess the expenses inside.
Bumper car.....very happening with kids banging each other.

I don't remember what's this ride call. It just go round and round in rapid speed.
Saw some girls almost wanna vomit half way of the ride. LOL

Another ride that make people screaming is this. 360 turn up side down ride. You can actually hear coins / glasses maybe handphone dropping around that area. ~kling klang~~~

Another dizzy ride. But I think this is ok. It's like marry go round for me.

Believe it or not, I'm not interested in all of the ride above. Went to try our luck to win some toys.....
A game cost about RM4. It's not easy to win......for few games I only manage to win a little octopus soft toy.

No comments: