Wednesday, August 29, 2012

永和豆浆

Now that the bf had a lot of time in his hand, he need to think how to spend it wisely and one of it is looking for nice food around Miri town.

It was a sunny Sunday. I woke up at 7++ in the morning and went back to sleep again till I felt the vibration of the phone keep irritating me. Damn it's almost 9.30am, I was suppose to get up early to meet up with him to hunt for good food.

By the time we reach the town area, it was pack with traffic. We can't find a good parking and finally decided to park at the road side in front of 国际酒楼. It was almost 11am now. Not much choices left. One of the recommend food from the FB is this 葱油饼.


Imagine a thin roti canai mix with egg, mince pork. A little sweetness, a little salt perhaps. It taste the best when you eat on the spot. The 1st bite give you the crunchiness and follow by the tenderness in the middle.

Well, some said food taste the best in ancient shop. Seriously, if you're an hygienic person I don't recommend you to come. I can smell the longkang smell once in a while with the wind direction.

No comments: