Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CNY misc.

I've enjoy my CNY. How bout you?

went to meet up some old friends
love this set of rings...it only cost about RM20 if not mistaken....

Food...this year, instead of busy cooking, we just order from shop
they actually provide the plastic plate...business nowadays!!! very convenient.
I love eating like restaurant style at home. I can just put my leg on the chair and carry the drumstick with my hand. kekeke

of cause, can't forget my nails...they want to celebrate CNY too. I think i'm getting old...
been use to 10pm - 6am sleeping slot. I cant stay up to see the fireworks. All i heard is 'world war 3' outside my room and I'm still half awake and fully asleep in no time.

try out the new sushi buffet in Miri..zzzz
wat kind of sushi bar is this? all is just vege and balls......

the only thing nice about it is the fried chicken wing....might as well go to Hartz Chicken Buffet.

while went to open table in one of the visiting house.... Ejean show me part of the products she bought from taiwan.....gosh~~ can't wait for my turn....

No comments: