Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teambuilding - BBQ part 2

One of my colleauge bring her chihuahua along....so cute u know.....make me have an urge to get one for myself......lol


game time.......
my colleague bring volley ball and this........I donno what it called. but it was fun. You swing the ball to the opposite person, and that person have to catch it with his/her racket. Vise versa

the weather was so nice that we ate under the trees and enjoy the afternoon sunlight and the sea breeze.

Seeing it's november near december.....many church having their activities along tanjung.
Today, there's this live band playing some kayan song, i think. So my colleague teach us how to dance 'bocor bocor'. er.....or is it call 'bucur bucur'?

I'm actually the tree......one of my colleague saw some girls posing with the tree, so she asked me to become the tree and let her pose. End up, everyone come and pose with 'the tree'


It was tiring to wake up in the early morning. But it was all worth it........happy Saturday it was.

No comments: