Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 の 来临前夕

I'll be busy starting tonight ^^ So i might as well just get started with my last post for the year of 2010. Reading Esther's, Kenny Sia's, etc etc blog....make me wonder how was my life and how will i want it to be for the up coming year? oh well, all i can say is 一切随缘 LOL.

Resolution:
1st....hope to make it for my grade 5th theory exam (I'm so lazy to memorize all the terms...)
2nd....hope to have a better career (but what? dilemma....)
3rd....be prepare for November Taiwan trip ...yipee ^^

Ok...let share some of the picture i didn't get to blog......in random order
The month of November.... JoJo visited us ....Miri got nothing much to do, so went to Brunei for a simple meal......hahaha

so ngam is Winnie the pooh b'day. She is always that nice and sweet to accompany me to bring JoJo along....thanks a million

2010 CNY
Kids....still give me the pain in the *tut* ahahaha......but I love them nevertheless

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Tomorrow night I'll be enjoying my company with a bunch of CRAZY people in Marriott. ^^
Happy New Year people.......
stay healthy and happy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: