Friday, September 10, 2010

Paper Craft

Thank to Shirley........
I have my own 3D paper Toy poodle
It's not as cute as seen on the website.....


I used 2 weekend to complete this poodle


It's freaking 10 pages....... When i start off with the head, it's a bit scary....just 1 round head with 2 eyes ball looking at you. I even hide it aside when i went to bed.....lol


For me, paws is the hardest part to glue in...........


tada.....80% completed.....a bit cacat.....but what the heck..........


I love my paper poodle..........


side view........


back view....... look a bit real isn't it? kekeke.......


but if u look closer.....the flaws shown, oh well....i'm still proud


Hope Shirley will print another one for me......hahaha
If you guys interested visit http://www.canon.com/c-park/

No comments: