Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pancakes

It's so convenient nowadays. Everything is ready made.
Of cause you can just spend few more RM in getting a ready make pancake.
But making a pancake of your own....it taste even better...... ^^ and especially when someone actually appreciate your work of art.


During CNY, my sis ask "do you want me to make pancakes for you? it's so easy"
I was like "as long as got ppl make for me. why not"
sis "it's convenient for lazy ppl like you"
and guess what, she was right all along.

All you need to do...is to pour a certain amount of flour into a bowl, mix it with an egg or two, the right amount of milk, a bit of vanilla and sugar (melt it with hot water).
Finally fried it.


Top it with your favourite ice cream, or chocolate syrup or honey according to your taste.


and you have your own home make pancakes........ my little nephew love it.
^^ guess maybe it's because i top it with the ice cream......hahahaha

have a bless weekend guys........

No comments: